Cabinet Hinge Hole Drill is a good timber fitting and is used to make components such as doors or lids work. They are designed to be hinged onto two pieces of timber to create an opening and closing feature such as door. It is made up of high quality of aluminum alloy and brass, in which will not rust easily and durable.
- Precise reference scales and adjustable construction allow you to punch holes accurately and flexibly.
- Made of aluminum alloy, anodizing surface treatment and engraving scale.
- 35mm Metal bushings accurate alignment when drilling hole, easy to adjusting drilling height and hole depth.
- Efficient and convenient carpenter tools for drawers, doors, cabinets, wardrobes, cabinets, etc.
- Type: Drill Guide Locator
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Weight: 0.43kg
- Size is shown in below picture
1 X Cabinet Hinge Hole Drill